WELCOME TO GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, OBULAVARIPALLI
- Enable the student to excel in their academic pursuits, makingthem sensitive to the needs of progressive industrial world
- To impart ethical values and leadership qualities in studentswhich would transform them into superior human beings
- To be centre of excellence in the field of technical Education.
Dept. of ECE Mission: By facilitating the students with an environment of academicfreedom through student-centric learning approaches (StudentCentric Learning). By providzing theoretical and practical foundations besides designand development skills necessary for lifelong learning (Foundationand Diversified Skills). Dept. of ECE Vision: To produce creative students with social responsibility who can address the global challenges in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Dept. of CME Mission: Train the students in advanced technologies. Associate continuously with industry in developing curriculum and delivery of content. Dept. of CME Vision: To be a leading source of Computer Science and Engineering education contributing effectively to meet industrial and societal needs.
Achievement: The department successfully achieved 100% pass percentage during the board diploma examinations held in the academic years 2016-17 and 2017-18 . Dept. of IT Mission: To promote all-round growth of an individual by creating futuristic environment that fosters critical thinking, dynamism and innovation to transform them into globally competitive professionals. To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry. Dept. of IT Vision: To contribute to the society through excellence in scientific andknowledge-based education utilizing the potential of InformationTechnology with a deep passion for wisdom, culture and values.
The department of General subjects has been part of this institution since its inception. The department consists of faculties of English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry. The department of Technical education has included these subjects in the diploma course in order to make the students grasp the essentials of Maths, Physics and Chemistry as these are the preliminaries of technical subjects. Communicative English is part of the curriculum because of its key role in its technical field. Academics:
- Our Institute facilitates success in the desired career of the Students in the field of Technical / Engineering to build a Progressive Nation.
- Few students got good ranks in ECET and joined in University Campuses for Higher studies.
- Some of the students got placements in State / Central Govt. jobs and Multi National Companies with Diploma qualification / after the completion of Higher Studies.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.